Tampa business leaders will gather at Marina Pointe in Westshore Marina District to discuss how the Tampa area has quickly become the new hotspot for buyers as the Tampa/St.Pete region is ranked 4th in terms of the biggest net inflow of new residents.
The panel discussion, which will also be webcast, is being hosted by Marina Pointe, one of Tampa’s most luxurious condominium developments in Tampa Bay. Scheduled for March 11th at 9:30am, the panel promises a dynamic discussion with insights from the Tampa City Mayor, and Tampa International Airport and Economic Development Commission executives. Reporters are invited to attend in-person to have one-on-one interviews with the panelists following the panel discussion.
● Noah Breakstone, CEO of BTI Partners
● Jane Castor, City of Tampa Mayor
● Craig Richard, CEO Tampa Bay Economic Development Council
● Chris Minner, Executive Vice President of Tampa International Airport
● Maria Grulich, Global Director of Florida Realtor Association
● Dennis MacDonald, Chief Executive Officer of Greater Tampa REALTORS